Our Main Aims
- Provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment that is bright, warm and inviting.
- Build strong, positive relationships between children, parents/carers, other professionals and the staff team.
- Focus on our children’s individual needs and interests, to support them as they develop and grow.
- Provide a fully inclusive environment which enables the children to express themselves freely.
- Ensure that we deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework throughout the whole nursery.
- Recognise and value parents/carers as their children’s primary educators and to welcome parents/carers contributions through our ‘Partnership with Parents and Carers policy.’
- Continue to develop as a company by ensuring the staff team have the opportunity to develop, enhance and acquire new skills.
- Keep parents fully informed regarding their child’s development through:
- Parents’ evenings, termly summaries and Friends of Little Cherubs meetings.
- Daily verbal feedback regarding their child’s daily progress and a written
contact book for babies.
- News and events through regular newsletters, notice boards, Parentmail etc.
- Provide consistent care through our robust policies and procedures.
- Provide equal opportunities that promote equality and fairness to all, thereby allowing our children to achieve; irrespective of their age, ability, gender, language or ethnic origin.
- Maintain a low risk environment in order to maintain Health and Safety within the nursery.
- Work in partnership with outside agencies and organisations to support our children.